Director of Property Management
Hyatt joined the Blue Ridge Realty team part-time in November of 2019 while completing her Bachelor’s of Science in Business Administration at the University of Tennessee, Knoxville. Her background consists of experience in real estate marketing and multifamily leasing. Upon graduating with honors in May of 2020 with a degree in Finance and a concentration in Entrepreneurship, she joined the team full-time as the Assistant Property Manager. In her current role as Director of Property Management, she oversees the daily operations of over 600,000 square feet of commercial office space including Brookview Town Centre and Lakeside Centre, two of Blue Ridge Realty’s most prestigious commercial office properties. She works in conjunction with the Controller to prepare monthly investor reports for all properties, as well as annual Budgets and CAM Reconciliations. As a Broker, she is actively engaged in property leasing and land transactions.
Organizations and Affiliations:
- East Tennessee CCIM Chapter
- IREM East Tennessee Chapter, 30-under-30 Committee Chair & Certified Property Manager (CPM)
- National Association of Realtors (NAR), REALTOR®
- Girl Talk, Inc. Board Member
- Knoxville Area Association of Realtors (KAAR), Member
- Affiliate Broker’s License, December 2019 replaced by Broker’s License, June 2024
- Youth Leadership Knoxville, Class of 2017
In her free time, Hyatt enjoys spending time with her husband and their Golden Retriever, as well as playing tennis and doing home renovations.