Director of Property Management
Hyatt joined the Blue Ridge Realty team part-time in November of 2019 while completing her Bachelor’s of Science in Business Administration at the University of Tennessee, Knoxville. Her background consists of experience in real estate marketing and multifamily leasing. Upon graduating with honors in May of 2020 with a degree in Finance and a concentration in Entrepreneurship, she joined the team full-time as the Assistant Property Manager. In her current role as Director of Property Management, she oversees the daily operations of over 600,000 square feet of commercial office and retail space including Brookview Town Centre and Lakeside Centre, two of Blue Ridge Realty’s most prestigious commercial office properties. She works in conjunction with the Controller to prepare monthly investor reports for all properties, as well as annual Budgets and CAM Reconciliations. She also provides support with the company’s leasing and development projects.
Organizations and Affiliations:
- East Tennessee CCIM Chapter
- National Association of Realtors (NAR), REALTOR®
- Knoxville Area Association of Realtors (KAAR), Member
- Affiliate Broker’s License, December 2019
- Youth Leadership Knoxville, Class of 2017
- Farragut Town Council, Youth Representative 2016-2017
- East Tennessee Children’s Hospital Volunteer, 2015-2018
In her free time, Hyatt enjoys spending time with her husband and their Golden Retriever, as well as playing tennis and doing home renovations.