Director of Property Management
Keena joined Blue Ridge Realty, Inc. in April 2003 and oversees the daily operations of approximately 800,000 square feet of commercial office and retail space including Brookview Town Centre and Lakeside Centre, two of Blue Ridge Realty’s most prestigious commercial office properties.
Keena holds a Bachelor of Science degree from East Tennessee State University majoring in Political Science with a minor in Environmental Health.
Leadership and Community Involvement:
- Affiliate Broker’s License, July 2005
- Knoxville Area Association of Realtors® (KAAR), Member
- Leadership KAAR, Class of 2018
- Certified Property Manager (CPM®), Designation 2017 through the Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM®)
- IREM® East Tennessee Chapter #57 member, previously served on the executive council
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM), East Tennessee Chapter CCIM Candidate and current Treasurer
- Board of Directors for the Public Building Authority (PBA) of the County of Knox and the City of Knoxville, TN since 2009, previously served as Secretary and Treasurer
Keena enjoys spending time with her husband, Trey and their four children attending sporting events and outdoor activities together.