Hyatt Christenberry joined the Blue Ridge Realty team part-time in November of 2019 while completing her Bachelor’s of Science in Business Administration at the University of Tennessee, Knoxville. Her background consists of experience in real estate marketing and multifamily leasing. Upon graduating with honors in May of 2020 with a degree in Finance and a concentration in Entrepreneurship, she joined the team full-time. At Blue Ridge, her primary function is to assist in the property management of Blue Ridge’s office and retail commercial space consisting of managed properties including Brookview Town Centre and Lakeside Centre. She also provides support with leasing and development projects.
Organizations and Affiliations:
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM), Candidate Member
- National Association of Realtors (NAR), REALTOR
- Knoxville Area Association of Realtors (KAAR), Member
- Affiliate Broker’s License, December 2019
- Youth Leadership Knoxville, Class of 2017
- Farragut Town Council, Youth Representative 2016-2017
- East Tennessee Children’s Hospital Volunteer, 2015-2018
In her free time, Hyatt enjoys spending time with her fiancé and their Golden Retriever, as well as playing tennis and completing DIY projects.