Director of Property Management
Keena Strickland joined Blue Ridge Realty in April of 2003 and oversees the daily operations of approximately 800,000 square feet of office and retail commercial space consisting of managed properties including Brookview Town Centre and Lakeside Centre, two of Blue Ridge Realty’s most prestigious commercial office properties.
Keena holds a Bachelor of Science degree from East Tennessee State University majoring in Political Science with a minor in Environmental Health.
Community Service and Leadership:
- Affiliate Broker’s License, July 2005
- Knoxville Board of Realtors, Member
- Knoxville Area Association of Realtors (KAAR) Class of 2018
- Certified Property Manager (CPM®), 2017
- IREM® East Tennessee Chapter #57, Board Member
- East Tennessee Chapter of Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM), Candidate
- Board of Directors for the Public Building Authority (PBA) of the County of Knox and the City of Knoxville, Past Secretary and Treasurer
Keena enjoys spending time with her husband, Trey and their four children attending sporting events and outdoor activities together.